[Wikipedia-l] Re: logo contest

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 19:40:41 UTC 2003

Hi Erik,

I'm one of the people that like the logo (maybe I even
voted for it), so
I would say it should stay, even if in general
organizers of elections
shouldn't be candidates at the same time. What do
others think?

Regards,

Till

That we should not make such a fuss over that. In case
Erik feels like removing his logo, I will propose it
myself :-) I am no organiser, but I took the pict, so
I feel a tiny bit of property toward it :-)

Seriously, in this case, let's not
bother...but...generally, I think it make sense that
anyone acting as a sort of mediator/organiser in
anything should not be personnaly involved himself.

I think it is a bit the same that trying to help in an
edit war, or even just a pending discussion which gets
nowhere.

Another option would be that a
contest/conflict/discussion be lead by two (or more)
people, each one representing a party.