[Wikipedia-l] Logo contest

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Mon Sep 8 20:19:58 UTC 2003

Jimmy-
> Erik knows to treat everyone with respect and to try to make decisions
> that will be popular and reasonable.  Since he's spearheaded the whole
> voting thing, and since he knows the details of what's going on, we
> can all trust him to do the right thing all around.

Thanks, Jimbo. I'll try to use this authority only for the minor details
of organization. For future similar situations, perhaps we should
generally try to establish this kind of authority as early in the process
as possible, so as to avoid the kind of confusion that Toby and others
have been alluding to.

Regards,

Erik