[Wikipedia-l] Cheating on logo voting

Steve Vertigum utilitymuffinresearch2 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 00:58:28 UTC 2003

What?? was this unexpected?? If im not mistaken thats
an advertisement on the front page of the WP!!

Is now the time to complain about anon/newbie votes??
No. The only gripe now is for somebody with dev access
to roll up their sleeves and unplug the disposal from
any dross and detritus that would (only naturally)
come as a byproduct of putting a ninety-foot billboard
up.
-S-

http://de.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Spezial:Contributions&target=AzzKikr&limit=500&offset=0

http://de.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Spezial:Contributions&target=Andybauer&limit=500&offset=0