[Wikipedia-l] Logo issue

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 18:55:44 UTC 2003

Olie just reported someone replaced yesterday logo 124
per logo 12.

This is a problem perhaps as it resulted from too many
votes for 12, and perhaps loss of votes for 124

--------

Three users have voted for logo 12 listed at 124

I suggest they confirm their vote for the logo 12.
They have been removed from logo 124 (the original was
replaced)

[[User:Hémant|Hémant]],
[[User:Jeanmichel|JeanMichel]],
[[User:Pit|pit]]

Moreover, the following users have not seen logo 124,
and should be told to reconsider their vote perhaps

Adam Bishop
Jtvisona
ELF
Gandalf
Sebastianwallroth
Snooweatinganima
vitred
Sebastianwallroth
Wanjos
Dgrant
Webkid
Geoffrey
Eclecticology
Arnt Richard Johansen
Ryan Cable
Canrocks
Kupope
Terberlo
Davidkoree
Sansculotte
Eslios
MyNameIsClare
Skood
Chbs
Alvaro
Lorax
SanderSpek
Tux2000
Ramesh
Stygian
Gaz
Tex
Ryo
Nataraja
Teresag
RAF

Following options.

Either 124 have enough vote to be in the top 10, and
we forget about it

Or not

* We have 12 hours to find all these people above and
make them come back

* we tell User:Abi that never mind his logo

* We admit it per default, making 11 top 11

So ?

(ah; voting security :-))