[Wikipedia-l] Logo pb

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 17:46:56 UTC 2003

Hi,

134 to 137 were put on the voting sheet after the
deadline, too, I believe.
This not being a problem seemed like a good example of
WikiLove, in my eyes.
See
[http://meta.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=International_logos_(126-150)&oldid=12065]
for example of voting in place without them.

Bye, Till we *)

--------------

Sorry, but I did not understand what you meant above.

Do you mean it was not an act of wikilove to point out
to the problem ?

I just know one thing

When I looked the other day, I just saw a user had
replaced with *his* logo (submitted after the
deadline), the logo of *another* user (logo number
67).

I had no time to check if I had really understood the
problem, so I just mentionned it for others to check

Clearly, that was a mistake. But in any case, I think
it was *not* a good idea to let someone replace the
official logos of another by his own.

Perhaps my saying was not wikilove toward the author
of 138, but it was toward author of 67 :-)