[Wikipedia-l] Wikimedia at TakingItGlobal

Chuck Smith msochuck at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 22:22:26 UTC 2003

> > Also, I think it would good if we could put the
> Wikipedia project
> > and the Wikimedia foundation in the TakingItGlobal
> database which is
> > a database for activists, so that we can connect.
> TIG works as an
> > umbrella organization for other non-profits.
>
> I've just looked at their site, and I have no
> particular objection to
> our being listed there.  Actually, it looks like I
> can do it right
> now, so I will.

Well, one good idea out of three ain't bad.  If anyone
is interested, they can view the page at
http://www.takingitglobal.org/opps/orgdir.html?vieworg=4652
 If you have an account there, make sure you say
you're affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

Best wishes,
Chuck

=====
We are the Esperanto speakers who say "Ni!"
http://www.esperantomobilo.org/