[Wikipedia-l] Setting a new server in France for frenchwikipedia

Guillaume Blanchard gblanchard at arcsy.co.jp
Tue Nov 11 07:30:26 UTC 2003

Hi,
If I don't mistaken, the idea is just to have a static version of Wikipedia.
Edit will be redirect to the « true » Wikipedia.
The problem seem that to be able to have this server we need an official
foundation in France (I don't know exactly why).
Hope Yann will explain that in better words...

Aoineko