[Wikipedia-l] Disambiguation detector

Thomas Corell tcorell at igd.fhg.de
Wed May 28 13:50:18 UTC 2003

Erik Moeller wrote:

> Very cool feature, Magnus! This will save us a lot of manual "Alternate
> meaning" links. Now all we need is some kind of template/transclusion
> system so the disambiguation text does not need to be edited on 20342
> pages if it changes ..

Oh, therefore we need users, don't do all the work ;)

> BTW, we can probably all just speak German if the current trend continues
> :-)

Well, but I think it's not even as fair as writing french or whatever,
if you can try it in english (I try hard and fail;). It reduces the
participation of all the others. And that's in no way the target of
wikipedia. (Of course if someone only speaks/writes $language he/she/it
can write here and hope someone answers/translate).

Smurf
--
In the internet noboby knows you are a dog.
  --- Anthill Inside! ---