[Wikipedia-l] Re: Where should /temp pages go?

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 21:28:59 UTC 2003

Toby wrote:
> Also, deleting temp pages that are eventually adopted is wrong,
> since it destroys the edit history.
> If nothing is being worked on anymore, then redirect.

Well I do this whenever I was the only one who edited the /Temp page but
whenever other people contributed to the /Temp page then I go through the
hackish process to merge the /Temp edit history with the parent page's edit
history.

It would /really/ be nice to have a "combine page histories" option for
Admins.

Just dreaming...

--- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)