[Wikipedia-l] Article count: Vote result

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 16:54:11 UTC 2003

--- Erik Moeller <erik_moeller at gmx.de> wrote:
4) Deadlines and limits on options must be even more
strictly enforced.
The deadline for proposing options should be longer,
but options should be discussed more carefully.

In any case, we should try consensus finding first.
These are my thoughts for now -- please add yours.
Regards,
Erik

Less than 48 hours to set options, discuss options,
formalize options, in 40 languages, is not enough.
Especially when the server is basically down during
most wake hours. In the end, unless a lot of bantering
noise is done, only a couple of people from each
language participate, and these latter don't
necessarily represent the widest view on their
wikipedia.

PS : I am glad at least the [[]] was voted as a restriction.