*****SPAM***** [Wikipedia-l] Stop your stupid, hostile activity against Holy Prophet Albert Jacher!

julien tayon julien at tayon.net
Fri Mar 14 11:41:51 UTC 2003

Le Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:31:34 +0100,
inspiré(e) "Albert Jacher" <albertan at op.pl> écrivait la plume alerte :
> SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results
> ---------------------- SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original
> message has been altered SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar
> unwanted mail in future. SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for
> more details. SPAM:
> SPAM: Content analysis details:   (5.8 hits, 5 required)
> SPAM: RATWARE            (4.6 points)  Bulk email software
> fingerprints found in headers SPAM: PLING              (0.1 points)
> Subject has an exclamation mark SPAM: MSG_ID_ADDED_BY_MTA_3 (1.1
> points)  'Message-Id' was added by a relay (3) SPAM:
> SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results
> ---------------------
[...]
> How can you be so rude and stupid?!<br>
Entousiastm makes me behave this way [en theos asthmos in the breath of
god litteraly]
> Stop your hostile stupid activity against me!
Not agreeing with you bieng hostility, right ?

> Stop your hostile activity against Holy Prophet Albert Jacher!
ROTFL, man I just spilled coffee on my keyboard, I guess I have to buy a
new one.

> Who are you to judge me whether i am the Chosen by God Holy Prophet or
> not?!
Deciding one or the other would be NPOV (see next reply)
> ARE YOU GOD?!?!?!
Maybe I am, but I have *no objective point of view* to support it, so in
order to respect the deontology of wikipedia I will not state it.

> I do not suppose i represent YOU!
It is fair indeed. It is an objective point of view.  I do not represent
you either

> So stop deleting my articles and my text modifications.
I do not, but if *you* want explanation, we cannot give you any without
knowing if you have read the NPOV disclaim (I guess not)

Anyway, you already have won a GodWin point at the very beginning of a
troll, gosh you are wonderful. Thanks for the fun.

Jul
---
If you believe in evil how can you not believe in God
Socrates (the trial)
If you support God how can you not support evil
Setarcos (the liart)