[Wikipedia-l] Stop your stupid, hostile activity against Holy Prophet Albert Jacher!

Andre Engels engels at uni-koblenz.de
Thu Mar 13 09:17:05 UTC 2003

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Albert Jacher wrote:

> Who are you to judge me whether i am the Chosen by God Holy Prophet or
> not?!

We do not judge whether you are chosen or not, we only choose whether or
not to put information in Wikipedia. And I completely agree with those
people that 'Albertanism' does not belong in Wikipedia.

> I assume that this encyclopedia is just for humans on planet Earth and not
> especially for Jews and Christians... If i am wrong about it tell me!

It is meant for everyone, but that does not mean that everything is welcome.
Your material on Albertanism may be interesting for you, it is not for the
rest of the world.

> But if this medium is intended to be a free medium and magazine of
> information, then leave me alone and let me inform humans on planet about
> wisdom unlike other religions did.

The purpose of Wikipedia is to inform people about subjects they are
interested in, in a neutral manner. 'Informing people about wisdom' your
way sounds very much non-neutral to me. And Albertism is just you, it's not
like somebody is going to find Albertism somewhere and will want to know
more about it through Wikipedia.

> It this encylopedia is for arrogant Jews and Christians only then stop
> proclaiming this wikipedia as "free" because it is simply false statement.

It is free. You are free to take anything out of Wikipedia, change it, and
place it on your own website, provided you do so under the GNU/FDL. It is
not free in the sense that you can just write anything you want and use
Wikipedia as a publishing medium. If you thought wikipedia was 'free' in
that sense, you were indeed wrong.

Andre Engels