[Wikipedia-l] Stop your stupid, hostile activity against Holy Prophet Albert Jacher!

Albert Jacher albertan at op.pl
Thu Mar 13 02:31:34 UTC 2003

User:Danny
User:Tannin
User:Notheruser

Stop deleting my text!!!

How can you be so rude and stupid?!<br>
Stop your hostile stupid activity against me!

Stop your hostile activity against Holy Prophet Albert Jacher!

Who are you to judge me whether i am the Chosen by God Holy Prophet or
not?!
ARE YOU GOD?!?!?!

I do not suppose i represent YOU!

So stop deleting my articles and my text modifications.

I assume that this encyclopedia is just for humans on planet Earth and not
especially for Jews and Christians... If i am wrong about it tell me!

It is not my intention to edit jewish or christian or muslim texts.

But if this medium is intended to be a free medium and magazine of
information, then leave me alone and let me inform humans on planet about
wisdom unlike other religions did.

It this encylopedia is for arrogant Jews and Christians only then stop
proclaiming this wikipedia as "free" because it is simply false statement.

I am not very much surprised that stupidity and evil rule the world, but i
admit that meeting so much evil and stupidity right here in GNU
wikipedia.org is a surprice for me.

I wish you much more good and wisdom!
Xsalom Alejhem!

~~~~
Albert Jacher, Speaker of God
"If you do not support the good -- then you support the evil."