[Wikipedia-l] Death to the comma count!

Tomos at Wikipedia wiki_tomos at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 10 18:59:42 UTC 2003

I posted some explanations on the matter in Japanese village pump and
solicited opinions for those who prefer communicating in Japanese.

Here is an input from Gombe, (as I understood).

Gombe thinks that while it's a little disappointing that article count
doesn't really increase, counting comma is not totally unacceptable because
the main focus of the project is elsewhere anyway.

As an alternative, Gombe suggested counting more-than-two-paragraph could be
good.

----
By the way, for those who are interested, Japanese wikipedia is like this
right now:

3762 pages
296 counted as articles
distribution of file-sizes in article namespace
7 = 0 bytes
127 < 50bytes
270 < 100bytes
812 < 200