[Wikipedia-l] CVS

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Sat Jun 28 18:50:42 UTC 2003

Timwi wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have just checked out the phase3 CVS repository.
>
>Now I've fixed my first bug. How do I get write access so I can commit
>it? Or does somebody want to look over it first?

Cool, thanks! Better to look it over first, and make sure it doesn't
break test cases:

* ''em''
* '''strong'''
* '''''em-strong''''' (currently wrong markup)
* ''em '''em-strong'''''
* '''''em-strong''' em'' (currently wrong markup)
* ''em '''em-strong''' em''
* '''strong ''em-strong''''' (currently wrong markup)
* '''''em-strong'' strong'''
* '''strong ''em-string'' strong'''

>What I'm wanting to commit fixes the bug I reported at
>http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=762315
>&group_id=34373&atid=411195. (Sorry I accidentally reported it as a
>feature request, but I couldn't find a way of deleting it, nor would the
>bug tracker let me submit the same thing again as a bug report.)

Don't worry about it. I just deleted it as a duplicate of an existing
bug report, anyway. :)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)