[Wikipedia-l] Re: Textbooks (was: Announcing Wikimedia Foundation)

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 05:00:25 UTC 2003

>I've just created a separate mailing list for discussion
>on the proposed Wikipedia / Wikimedia-based textbook
>projects. Those interested in this, please sign up at:
>
>If someone more into the subject wants to take over
>administration of the list, please do. (It's the usual list
>admin password.)
>
>-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

Cool, thanks Brion. But it does seem odd that Wiktionary doesn't have its own
mailing list... I guess they don't have nearly as much to work out policy or
otherwise.

I'll be the Admin but haven't a clue what the password would be. Could you

We still do need to clone you, BTW. ;)

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)