[Wikipedia-l] Copyright violated in Talks

Menchi Zh-En WP ebeins at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 01:54:20 UTC 2003

Some people consistently move passages (usually the entire article) of
copyright violations to Talk pages. Talks may not necessarily be considered
Wikipedia proper. But they are still integral part of Wikipedia operations
nevertheless.

This such behaviour acceptable?

I think such people think the violated passage is still useful information
that can be consulted later. But I mean, if you want to see the violation,
go check out the history, or if the warning still presents, the source
website.

Or is Talks actually legally not a part of Wikipedia and so we are not
responsible if there's unlawful matters or craps on it?

Menchi Zh-En