[Wikipedia-l] Re: Not receiving list email

sgilbert at nbnet.nb.ca sgilbert at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Jun 18 13:27:55 UTC 2003

> From: "Ilya N." <ilyanep at yahoo.com>
>
> I'm not recieving posts or digests, I haven't recieved one since I
> signed up (3 days ago), and I am forced to always look at the archive...
>
> Seriously, I'm gonna be forced to switch to NNTP (very annoying) if this
> persists!

Without more details, it's difficult to diagnose the problem. If you go
to http://mail.wikipedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikipedia-l and enter
your email address, at the bottom of the page, you can examine
and change your subscription options. There is an option called
"Disable Mail Delivery". Make sure that this is set to "Off".

If that doesn't fix it, I'm afraid I don't have any other ideas.

- Stephen
-------
Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia
http://www.wikipedia.org