[Wikipedia-l] Taking a week off from Wikipedia

Brion Vibber vibber at aludra.usc.edu
Tue Jun 17 00:04:26 UTC 2003

I've got a pileup of work to get through on other projects, so I'm going
to take a week off from Wikipedia. (If I can -- wikipediholism runs strong
in my veins! ;)

If anyone really really needs to contact me for some technical emergency,
mail or IM me directly, as I won't be watching the wikis or the mailing
lists.

(If I finish up other things sooner than I think maybe I'll have time to
finish that conversion script for the old wikis, but don't bet on it.)

Don't go censoring everything and locking it all down to sysops while I'm
away, now. ;)

I'll return around June 23.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)