[Wikipedia-l] How to Rollback Fast?

Menchi Zh-En WP ebeins at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 14 20:20:17 UTC 2003

I've tried rollback process several times on my own test pages, but it is
always around 15 seconds, not 5 seconds like mav. I think I'm doing
something wrong.

* Registered: Recent Changes -> User home page -> Contribution list ->
[rollback]
* Anon: Recent Changes -> IP address (directly take you to contrib list) ->
[rollback]

This takes just the same amount of time and steps as before:

* Revision history -> Old date -> Edit this page -> Save

I think I missed something, big.

Menchi Zh-En