[Wikipedia-l] my last message (was Re: Admins: Revert and query tips ?)

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 15:35:23 UTC 2003

Replace "dong" with "doing" and replace "If you are doing all that and feeling
that way then you need to either become an Admin or stop complaining." with
"If you are doing all that and feeling that way then you need to become an
Admin, no?"

My typo generation rate increases and the shortness of my temper decreases
with every hour over 20 without sleep. On hour 24 now - time for several
hours of sleep.

-- mav