[Wikipedia-l] Re: Admins: Revert

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 10:12:00 UTC 2003

Karl Eichwalder:
>I as a regular user feel be punished.  Or say it in
>different words: it's a sad story that I cannot help
>fixing bad edits without three extra clicks.

If you want to help fix vandal edits real easy then become a sysop. Our only
real criteria is that a person known enough not to be a vandal and isn't
likely to abuse sysop powers. I hereby nominate you.

But we cannot let any random user have this ability; Vandals /will/ use it to
constantly revert every edit by users that show up in Recent Changes.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)