[Wikipedia-l] Admins: Revert

Menchi Zh-En WP ebeins at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 22:11:04 UTC 2003

First, Wikipedians on the Chinese WP would like to thank all who supported
the presence of Chinese-speaking administrators.

The admins have a question:

We thought as an admin, one can revert vandalism much more quickly, with a
click of a button or two. But we found no such a thing, and still have to
revert by the old way, i.e., History -> click on old version -> edit ->
save.

I once heard mav said, as an admin, that he can revert in 5 seconds or
something, but the four-step way takes _at least_ 15 seconds, assuming you
have cable and WP isn't slowed down.

Thanks for answering.

Mench