[Wikipedia-l] Baltic, Central European, Russian fonts in Wikipedia

Wikipedia@inbox.lv wikipedia at inbox.lv
Tue Jun 10 10:42:23 UTC 2003

Hi! Can anyone tell me, please, what to do with characters (Baltic fonts) which do not appear correctly in lv.wikipedia.com? I can see, Czechs have solved similar problem. Typing ā and ņ is quite silly, doesn't it? Especially because every third character in Latvian looks like this.:) Please, help me! I am starting Latvian Wikipedia, and it cannot develop until the problem is solved.

Reinis Lazda