[Wikipedia-l] Limits to the non-paperiness of Wikipedia?

Oliver Pereira omp199 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Jun 1 17:18:48 UTC 2003

On 31 May 2003, Erik Moeller wrote:

> Well, at this point I can't really read minds yet, so I don't know if
> the people who supported having short articles would or would not want
> articles about fictional characters. But I'm happy to know that you
> don't like the little bastard either.

Okay. I'm sorry for dismissing your examples about fictional characters so
rudely. To be honest, this was a bit hypocritical of me. I am, after all,
responsible for [[Tails]]. I will sort that out, though, one way or the
other. Eventually. Honest...

But then again, I see from the edit history of [[Knuckles the Echidna]]
that you have visited that page a few times, and haven't merged that into
[[Sonic the Hedgehog]], so maybe you're more lenient on Sonic the Hedgehog
characters... ;)

Oliver

| Oliver Pereira                            |
| Dept. of Electronics and Computer Science |
| University of Southampton                 |
| omp199 at ecs.soton.ac.uk                    |