[Wikipedia-l] Do we really need a Sifter project?

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 09:06:53 UTC 2003

steve vertigo
>Then comes again the old idea of making a
>New Nupedia again -- control everything! --
>show us your credentials!  Lets sell textbooks!
>What a load!-*

No - Wikipedia stays the same. The only difference is that another project
takes our articles, improves them and then puts the results back into
Wikipedia. And nobody has proposed selling textbooks.

If you don't want external projects doing this to the text you submit then you
are in the wrong project.

--mav