[Wikipedia-l] New stuff on test.wiki

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 19:26:36 UTC 2003

Erik wrote:
>... I'm personally quite sick of the obnoxious
>yellow, though,

Then reduce the saturation of the yellow - like the
fill color used in the "Community" box on en.wiki's
Main Page. But the metallic blue seems really cold and
looks more like a monitor glitch than a fill color
(eeek! my monitor is going dark!). We should have one
color and stick with it - changing the one we already
have to another hue is arbitrary. If you think it is
obnoxious then try different variations of the same
hue - please don't change hues.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)