[Wikipedia-l] Re: Posting problems?

Giskart giskart at wikipedia.be
Tue Jan 28 21:08:23 UTC 2003

Richard Grevers <dramatic=kGM0oXzJM5p02iOg2JU2CQ at public.gmane.org> wrote
in news:oprjp7ele1k4g8ki at smtp.xtra.co.nz:

> I believe that I am subscribed to three of the Wikipedia Miling lists.
>
> However, the number of times I have had to go through the "confirm
> your address" and then "your post is being moderated" process now
> stands at 7 - all from the same email address as far as I can tell.
> What gives? :-(

Do you use the normal mailing list or the newgroup interfase?
news.gmane.org

You are a list member of wikitech-l whit dramatic AT xtra.co.nz
You are not a list member of Intlwiki-L
I do not administer the other lists
I have not recieved any special error messages fron my lists the last days.

The only thing that came from you was;

31-12-2002 03:01 UTC
following mailing list posting: