[Wikipedia-l] Possibly interesting to WikiPedia

Fernando Jabonero fernando.jabonero at strelitziabe.com
Wed Jan 22 10:18:18 UTC 2003

Dear Sirs, I am a spanish programmer and project manager.
I am interested on projects concerning knowledge and voice on IP.
As particular I developed several issues.

I worked on Project Gutemberg contents and developed a web service for this,
now as a beta dev. You can see it in 213.4.20.83:8090/libreria/ , with
spanish interface. You can look for author or work.

Also I did an interface to development of a spanish/english  dictionary with
entonation in english and wav/mp3 generation, audible via web ( better with
Netscape ). You can see it in 213.4.20.83/speaker/. Put aleatory text or cut
and paste any text into the input field. Try it and tell me about. If this is
of interest for your project, I can help you.

Yours, Fernando Jabonero