[Wikipedia-l] Open-site.org

Magnus Manske magnus.manske at epost.de
Thu Jan 9 12:03:24 UTC 2003

I just found [[Open-Site]] listed on orphaned articles. I was about to
delete it, because it looked too much like some newbie trying to
describe (and rename) wikipedia. But, I made a Google-search, and found
a free, categorized encyclopedia. It only contains a few articles, though.

The layout is nice, and they seem to have it organized (more than
wikipedia, that is ;-)

IMHO they're technically too different to merge (categories etc). But
maybe this could merge with Larry's "sifter" project?

Magnus