[Wikipedia-l] Enhanced Recent Changes, another try

Magnus Manske magnus.manske at epost.de
Mon Jan 6 22:25:50 UTC 2003

I'm posting this to wikipedia-l rather than wikitech-l, so nobody can
accuse me of secret implement-and-install action again ;-)

I have installed another version of the "Enhanced Recent Changes" at
http://test.wikipedia.org
It features a better alignment of entries, and a "user summary", among
other things.  The look might be a little more "technical", though.

Please, have a look, tell me if you like it better than the current one
(or if not;-)

Magnus

P.S.: The speed can be improved, I'm still in debugging phase.