[Wikipedia-l] Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Chuck Smith msochuck at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 26 13:07:11 UTC 2003

> Therefore, we're doomed until tomorrow morning.
> Jason has a family
> obligation tomorrow at 10AM, so he _could_ go down
> tomorrow afternoon,
> but only if we can't get someone at the colo to do
> the reboot.

If it's any consolation, I imagine you helped a lot of
families stay together for Christmas.

"What?  I thought you said you were gonna work on
Wikipedia today?"

"Nah, I changed my mind [the server is down]."

"Awww... too bad.  Now you can spend time with your
family!"

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,
Chuck

=====
We are the Esperanto speakers who say "Ni!"
http://www.esperantomobilo.org/