SUBJECT LINE IS WHAT IT SAYS, was: Re: [Wikipedia-l] Re: Differences in the language versions, was RE: Re: Press release : Logo putsch onthe FrenchWikipedia !

Peter Gervai grin at tolna.net
Sat Dec 13 12:46:35 UTC 2003

Nice people,

Would you please change the subject when you change the topic? I usually
thread-delete all the "my NPOV is better than your NPOV" debates, and it's
not nice when someone changes a new, worthy topic inside somewhere
unnoticed.

Thanks!

ps: to start a new thread would be even better, but maybe that's too much to
ask. traffic is gettin too high, slowly reaching my unsubscribe threshold.