[Wikipedia-l] Virus

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 07:49:19 UTC 2003

Message: 9
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 01:52:21 +0000
From: Anthere <anthere6 at sleep-dream-die.com>
Subject: [WikiEN-l] Re: [Wikipedia-l] HomePage
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
<E1AUcTc-0002Z9-KH.2003-12-12-01-52-21 at cmailm5.svr.pol.co.uk>

--- Ray Saintonge <saintonge at telus.net> wrote:
> Anthere wrote:
> >Notice that in bridge, there's a dead...
> >
> I know that "le mort" is the correct term in French,
> but the literal
> translation doesn't work here. In English we call it
> "the dummy".
> > Eclecticology

quite amazing the number of things I am learning in
Wikipedia...

the dummy...thanks Ec !

--------

Guys, naturally, you all understood that
anthere6 at sleep-dream-die.com is not me. This is copy
of an old public email, perhaps a year ago.

I received a personal copy of that stuff myself on
anthere6. It looks like there was a dirty thing
attached to it (I am not sure, PC virus on macintosh
are luckily not very efficient :-)).

I hope no one had problem.
Might be wise to add this adress to the list of
forbidden adress. I suppose someone liberated the mail
by mistake. It should have been stop by the spam virus
killer, no ?