[Wikipedia-l] Re: [Intlwiki-l] French sabotage

Makoto & Guillaume aoineko at gamma.ocn.ne.jp
Fri Dec 12 03:10:40 UTC 2003

From: Aoineko
> From: "Lars Aronsson"
> > I think some admin on fr.wikipedia.org wants to block  195.15.129.46
> > right now.  Sorry to disturb the list.
>
> Thanks Lars.
> This vandal come almost every night, we are very familiar with this
problem
> ;o)
> 2 or 3 admin watching regularly the French RC and we have bot to revert
him
> automaticaly.
> There are nothing else we can do because he have dynamic IPs.
>
> Aoineko

In fact, the only thing very annoying with this vandale is he pollute the RC
pages with long upper case letters comments. Prevent to save a page if the
comment lien contain to many upper case letters (more then 10 for example)
may be solve this problem. What do think about it ?

Aoineko

PS : Sorry to post on both list, but imho this is not language specific
issue.