[Wikipedia-l] Re: Press release : Logo putsch on the FrenchWikipedia !

Adam Bishop grenfell_ at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 16:58:34 UTC 2003

I'm Canadian, and I try to work on the French wikipedia sometimes.
Malhereusement, le français n'est pas ma langue maternelle.  However, I'm
not sure it would help to have French-Canadians there, especially as the
French-Canadians on the English wikipedia can barely work together (with
themselves and with English-Canadians like me) on Quebec-related articles.

Adam Bishop