[Wikipedia-l] Locking key definitions

Ramanan Selvaratnam rama at ukfsn.org
Thu Dec 11 12:50:38 UTC 2003

Hello,

First, a  big thank you to all individuals who initiated the Tamil
Wikipedia.
A bigger thank you for adhering to UTF-8.

I heavily modified the front page <http://ta.wikipedia.org> where the
often repeated meaning of free as in 'freedom' instead of  'free of
cost' seemed to have been repeated. Basically the introduction of the
FDL was wrongly translated.

As it was already requested on the page my contact detail was registered
at the bottom of the page.
Now that I have recieved the third private mail it is time to remove my
mail address from there. (I am glad people care about definitions so
passionately though :)

What is the process for locking key definitions?

Anyone with experience of organising a newly started langugae module?

Best wishes,

Ramanan