[Wikipedia-l] Re: Press release : Logo putsch on the FrenchWi kipedia !

Constans, Camille (C.C.) cconsta4 at ford.com
Thu Dec 11 11:26:43 UTC 2003

What is revolting with having some fun ? Why do you say we prefer work on
style intead of working on content ? And as I remember I dont see you often
on fr:. Google has logo for xmas, do you think they working only on style ?

>I will no longer be working on fr: until this situation is resolved.

Good bye then. I didn't see you talk about this on fr....

When you say that fr prefer work on style, you say that all our work is
crap. I cant agree with you, maybe some pages are stubs, but some are very
nice articles.

Shaihulud