[Wikipedia-l] Re: [Sodipodi-list] Wikiclips (was Re: Map Symbols)

Lauris Kaplinski lauris at kaplinski.com
Mon Dec 8 18:43:30 UTC 2003

Hello!

It may even work for things like clipart...
For software project, you want to keep it compilable and reduce
enthropy at all costs. Lot of such is not issue in case of
collaborative clipart project.

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski

John Stracke kirjutas E, 08.12.2003 kell 13:48:

--
Lauris Kaplinski <lauris at kaplinski.com>