[Wikipedia-l] Forget dmoz, viva "Wikirectory"!

Mark Krueger mark at kruegerbrothers.com
Mon Dec 8 23:17:53 UTC 2003

OK. What I have learnt about an editor-type responsibility model was that
dmoz and WP both stand on war feet. Fine. I can understand the reasons. But
then, why do not create a kind of "Wikirectory". The advantage: We get rid
of dmoz, and, we can link WP entries to directory (sub)categories which will
complete the contemporary understanding of the world how it is represented
in the WWW. (This is what I originally had in mind). Pls. think about it.

Mark