[Wikipedia-l] Articles and speeches about Wikipedia?

jakob.voss at s1999.tu-chemnitz.de jakob.voss at s1999.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue Dec 2 19:07:43 UTC 2003

Hi!

I am a) writing a student research paper and b) going to have a lecture on a
german linux-congress about Wikipedia. Has there anybody done this before?
I know the lecture of Kurt Janson last year on 19C3 in Berlin but is there no
newer stuff? Well I know what to write and talk but I am just wondering why
there are so little (=practically no) scientific publications or conference
papers (=everything but simple newspaper articles) on Wikipedia yet. On the
other hand I don´t mind if I am the first one ;-)

The only references I found (up to now):

http://wiki.wizards-of-os.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Wikipedia_And_Friends

Thanks a lot
  Jakob Voss / nichtich