[Wikipedia-l] SPAM altert! Ignore [Textbook-l] Job Kwanta posts

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 19:37:22 UTC 2003

Sorry folks, a couple got through. PLEASE do not
respond to "[Textbook-l] Job Kwanta" posts unless you
want you inbox full of SPAM and your email account
rendered useless (set aside the fact that SPAM is part
of a scam!).

This is getting annoying - every day at least a couple
SPAM emails are sent to this list and either Brion or
I have to review and reject each one. My work email is
also exposed on the Internet as a 'mailto:' and yet I
have received only one commercial SPAM email in 2
years (office SPAM is another issue...).