[Wikipedia-l] Re: Wikipedia e-mail

Kurt Kawohl kkawohl1 at cox.net
Thu Aug 28 00:16:27 UTC 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Richey" <jasonr at bomis.com>
To: "Kkawohl" <kkawohl1 at cox.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 4:23 PM
Subject: Re: Wikipedia e-mail

> I fear I am not the person with whom you should discuss this matter.
> My suggestion is that you post this mail to the mailing list
> (wikipedia-l at wikipedia.org).
>
> Jason Richey
>
> Kkawohl wrote:
>

> > Please voice your opinion on deletion.
> >
> > 21st Century Transcendentalism is not a religion and does not advocate
(request belief, membership or anything else) anything; it stands for
religious rationality in the 21st Century. If Wikipedia can describe what
atheists, Christianity, Islam, Bokononism thinks then why can not I as a
21st Century Transcendentalist describe what I think? Bias, maybe?

> > "Transcendentalism Today Org." with Kurt Kawohl as its founder has been
accepted by and is a member of: