[Wikipedia-l] Video policy discussion

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk at mira.net
Wed Aug 27 13:19:43 UTC 2003

Hi everyone,

After a question being asked on the English Wikipedia's Village Pump about
video recently, I've sketched some thoughts about the topic on meta at

http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/video_policy

It's probably a rather long-winded way of getting to the bleeding obvious,
but even so I'd like some feedback, because in the longer term I'd like to
do a bit of home video making to improve the sport articles.

                                           Robert Merkel
                                          rgmerk at mira.net
The only time an aircraft has too much fuel on board is when it is on fire.
  -- Sir Charles Kingsford Smith