[Wikipedia-l] Re: paypal

Andre Engels engels at uni-koblenz.de
Mon Aug 25 08:56:28 UTC 2003

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003, Joachim Kerschbaumer wrote:

> It is now free of charge to send money in Europe. I did it already(DE->FR).
> It works. You just have to ask for the rules and follow them.

As far as I understood, it is not necessarily free of charge, but charges
for sending money to another Euro (or EU? or EMU?) country should not cost
more than charges for transactions within your own country. If the latter are
free (which they sometimes but not always are), so are the former.

Andre Engels