[Wikipedia-l] Centralization of documentation on meta

Jake Nelson jnelson at soncom.com
Mon Aug 25 04:42:20 UTC 2003

mav said:
> Perhaps. But then why am I putting so much time and positive energy into
> Wikibooks and in International coordination between Wikipedia versions?

Well, note _sub_conscious... but hey, did I say it made sense? Just my
background autoparsing. (Which puts its own odd spin on things... my initial
interpretations of the meanings of acronyms can be especially funny.)

-- Jake

PS: Odd header damage on that message.Mailing list choke on the subject line
length?