[Wikipedia-l] English Wikipedia and Pushing To 1.0

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Wed Aug 20 16:30:16 UTC 2003

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jimbo_Wales/Pushing_To_1.0

We've discussed this a bit in the mailing list, but I thought it would
be helpful to group-edit a page (or pages) about it.  I'd like to try
to work towards a central vision that we can all get on board with.

Your input is very much desired!  Edit the page, add pages as needed,
refactor.  I put it in my User: space so that I can feel comfortable
massively refactoring with a heavy hand from time to time.  :-)

--Jimbo