[Wikipedia-l] Calif recall candidates --

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 23:15:57 UTC 2003

Richard Grevers wrote:
>Excuse my ignorance of the US electoral system,
>but are there gubnertorial contests happening in
>some or all of the other states at the same time?

I don't know how it works elsewhere, but the title of the article on this
subject (or this thread) alone gives you the answer; it is a special *shock*
recall election. This means that it isn't necessarily going to happen during
a the regular gubernatorial election cycle. And different states have
different schedules on when to elect their governors.

-- mav