[Wikipedia-l] [Announce-l] New mailman

Jason Richey jasonr at bomis.com
Mon Aug 18 18:41:33 UTC 2003

Hello,

The mailing list software at Wikipedia has been upgraded.  Though
there seem to still be some problems with new subscribers, everything
should work reasonable well for all of the current listmembers.

I realize it would have been more prudent of me to say "I'll be
upgrading the mailing list software on Friday, between 2pm and 8pm
PST", and I'd like to apologize to anyone who was adversely affected by the
upgrade for my lack of notification.  I'll be more considerate in the future.

--
"Jason C. Richey" <jasonr at bomis.com>