[Wikipedia-l] Calif recall candidates --

Richard Grevers lists at dramatic.co.nz
Fri Aug 15 21:41:57 UTC 2003

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:33:12 -0700 (PDT), Steve Vertigo
<utilitymuffinresearch at yahoo.com> gave utterance to the following:

> Hmm.  I agree. But what about those who are limited in
> terms of their coverage, and yet still are "more
> qualified than most" to be candidates?  Inbetweeners
> if you will.
>
> I guess Im thinking of it more as a sick wikipublicity
> stunt, TBH (apologies) -- I dont care either way, I do
> think there should be a full list of candidates here,
> though.

In that case can we do the same for the Canterbury Regional Council
elections?
Or all of the God knows how many hundreds of electoral districts in India?
Each of those elections is just as significant to the local residents as
the state of California is to Californians, and just as insignificant to
the rest of the world.
--
Richard Grevers
I'm not lost - I'm directionally challenged